The values that guide Apeiron’s work are:
- Participation: We believe in creating participatory programs that empower communities, and we take time to learn about communities and individuals to best respond to their needs.
- Holistic thinking: We understand that no problem exists in a vacuum. We design and implement programs that enhance lives from multiple angles, from technical to soft skills.
- Transparency: We value transparency amongst our staff, partners, donors, and program beneficiaries, from budgeting and expenses to assessing our successes and failures.
- Connection: We stay connected to global, national, and local issues through our staff, board members, partners, and program participants. This keeps us attentive and responsive to dialogues about gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Progress: Our logo symbolizes continuous and limitless progress. We are always aiming toward equal, meaningful participation of women and girls in Nepali households, communities, and society.