Since almost 20 years, Apeiron cooperates with mothers, daughters and sisters of Nepal to help them becoming independent and support themselves and their families.
You can help them improving their lives too, forever.
Why should I do this?
To help a Nepali woman, by giving her the tools to become economically independent, means to grant her the chance and the dignity of a regular income and, therefore, assure her children quality education and proper welfare.
How can I do it?
- Contact your bank and request to set a recurring giving system from your bank account. The recurring giving system is the best way to avoid bank fees and to allow us to plan our work in advance. You can choose to donate € 25 monthly (that is less expensive than a normal night out) or € 300 yearly.
- Confirm to us your commitment sending an email to: email@example.com.
- When the donation will be done, Apeiron will symbolically entrust you one of the beneficiaries of its projects and will keep you updated about her, her training and her personal development.
- Apeiron will keep you updated, via periodic email, about the progress of all our projects in Nepal.
- Do you want to meet face to face the women you are helping? Come to visit us in Kathmandu!
If you need any other information, don’t hesitate to ask us! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be glad to answer to all your queries!